Welcome to the third post in my Toddler Girls Hairstyles. I realize that to some of you doing hair is ridiculously easy and you can’t imagine why anyone would need a how-to…well, I always need a how-to when it comes to hair and I figure there’s probably at least one more person out there like me!
Today I bring you a little step-by-step guide to the French ponytail. This style works especially well when the hair is wet. Once dry it stays tight longer.
1. comb out the hair and part the entire section you wish to use
2. section out the top section and comb through
3. secure the hair band tightly
4. repeat steps 2 & 3 with each ponytail
- comb out the ponytail after you’re done; this will hopefully help the hair to look calm once dry.
- while putting in the ponytails, try to hold them as close to the head as possible so they stay tight and don’t pop out when you’re done.