*check out A Wise Woman Builds Her Home for a giveaway I am sponsoring!
I am so excited to be a contributor at The Better Mom, a new website that just launched last week. If you head over to the website and check out last week’s posts, there are a number of giveaways that are still accepting entries.
A super fun feature on The Better Mom is a two week menu plan, provided by Kelly at The Nourishing Home! I’ll be incorporating a lot of the meals into my weekly menu plan. Kelly’s dishes are marked with a *. I always love new recipes!
At meals, we tend to sing short prayers that mostly came from Charlie’s family. We thought we’d share these prayers with you, as they are a great way to include everyone at the table. Check out the end of this post for a video of Charles singing one of these prayers.
- breakfast – scrambled eggs and cinnamon breakfast biscuits
- dinner – chicken zucchini alfredo
- breakfast – Toad In A Hole
- dinner – at Bible study
- breakfast – steel cut oatmeal
- dinner – taco salad and * crockpot refried beans
- breakfast – scrambled eggs and toast
- dinner – * calzones (Under Thursday, Aug 11 on The Better Mom meal plan post)
- breakfast – waffles
- dinner – grilled chicken
- breakfast – granola and yogurt
- dinner – you guessed it! Popcorn